Heart, the invaluable main part of our body supplies blood to all other organs including brain, lungs and liver. Diseases in any other body part can be treated and corrected. Can the heart diseases be treated effectively? Since the recent times, it is a possibility with thanks to the advanced know-how and technology. India is one of the best destinations in the world for successful heart surgeries and treatments within reasonable budgets.
What are the Heart related diseases and conditions?
It is not possible to give a full list of heart related diseases – they are wide-ranging including conditions relating to heart muscles, blood vessels, arteries, heart rhythm, congenital heart defects, etc. Whatever the condition, heart related diseases are costly to keep untreated or to be treated. The Best Heart Surgeon in India revives hundreds of lives by providing the best solutions to your heart diseases and conditions.
What are the common symptoms?
Below are the common symptoms, if you are affected by a heart related condition, regardless of the type of heart disease. Immediately consult a heart specialist if these symptoms persist:
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Irregular heartbeat
- Lightheaded or dizziness
- Indigestion or stomach pain
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusually sweating
- Pain spreading to the arms, throat or jawlines
- Dry cough that don’t quit with medications
- Swollen legs, feet and ankles
How are the heart diseases and conditions treated?
Your specialist performs a thorough diagnosis through chest x-trays and ECG tests to understand the exact heart trouble, severity and urgency for treatment. These conditions can be treated with medications, other technologically advanced procedures, or would require minor or a major surgery. The best heart surgeon in India could perform the below treatments:
- Heart Transplant
- LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device)
- TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation)
- Port Access Cardiac Surgery
- Multi-vessel coronary artery bypass surgery
- Robotic cardiac surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Mitral Valve Replacement (MVR)
- Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR)
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Cardiac Tumors Removal
- Congenital Heart Defects correction
- Redo Operations
- Bentall Surgery
- LV Aneurysm Repair
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Minimally Thymectomy
Can the heart diseases be prevented?
Preventing a heart disease is easier than suffering with it and the efforts for treating it. Numerous factors determine your level of risk that you would be affected by a heart disease. Family history is one of the most important factors, while your lifestyle plays an equivalently vital role.
- When you are getting old, make it a habit to do regular doctor checkups.
- When smoking and drinking alcohol do nothing good to you, keep them completely away.
- Have a balanced life with equal importance for relaxation and internal happiness.
- Make your diet rich with nutrients important to heart and blood circulation.
- Keep some time reserved for daily exercises and mind relaxing yoga.
- Keep it a habit to take things easy and lead a stress-free life.
That’s fine – it is not too late. Consult today the best heart specialist doctor or the best heart surgeon in India. Heart surgery or treatments with the best specialist gives you another chance to live again a perfect life.